Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Library

Today I paid off my fees. I'm glad I bought a replacement book...I wasn't in the mood to pay nearly a hundred dollars in fees. Instead I paid about half that amount including the cost of the replacement. So now I've got a clean start! (I get my privileges back once the fees drop below $20, but it was just easier to pay the whole lot then.)

SO today I checked out some books on insects and mushrooms! If this Miller is the same late Dr. Miller that Dr. Schmale is always raving about, I'll be happy. Although this particular book is an older edition, I think it's quite interesting! (It's also quite heavy.) I wonder how much it would have cost to purchase this book. The make is around the 70's, and it is just full of pictures! A rather costly process, I'm sure.

The insect books are interesting too. One deals with insects and humans specifically. Both are insect appreciation books. Once I take my test, I plan on reading them! They are short so hopefully, they don't take too long to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment