Today Ash and I decided not to be friends anymore. I think that's good. I do feel a bit sick, as in somewhat nauseated, but I think that will pass soon. I guess she did a lot of things that were kind of irritating to me, and vice versa. She didn't like me lecturing her about doing things at the last minute, but I get irritated when she tells me a time, and she's literally HOURS late. Since we don't even see each other much, I think the only thing that will really change is the context of our interactions.
I'm glad...it was kind of frustrating...like watching a kid button up his shirt. I know I need to just let her do things, but it's better if I'm not around to watch. I was also angry a lot. I'm not sure why I was so angry, but there's a good chance that I was angry because she just wasn't being a good friend. What I mean by good friend is based on interactions.
One of these days, I'll put my criteria down exactly, but then again...it should just be right, shouldn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment